WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- YOU at College: Personalizing Well-being and Success for Every Student
- WCET’s Pre-History: Origins of a 30-Year Old Cooperative
- Staying Afloat During the Perfect Storm
- As NUTN Transitions into WCET – A Look Back and to the Future
- Breathing New Life into the Collaboratory, Reviving an Innovative Teaching Space