WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Need Your Input: What Matters to You in Counting Distance Education Activities?
- Federal Student Complaint Requirements – Is Your Institution in Compliance Today?
- Converting Experience into Credit: Lessons in Serving Military-related (or Any) Students
- What role does research play in EdTech decision-making?
- Let’s Not Let Them Down – Stories from Veterans on Housing Allowance