WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- New Survey Tracks Online and Distance Education in Canada
- OIG Report on WGU, Part 3: A Brief History of ‘Regular and Substantive Interaction’
- Blackboard Ally: Tackling Accessibility in Higher Education
- Digital Credentials for Faculty Professional Development
- The OIG Report on WGU, Part 2: React…But Don’t Overreact