WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Education Department Confirms ‘Reciprocity’ Definition Clarification
- Education Department Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Department of Education State Authorization Regs – Reactions and What’s Next?
- A Lump of Coal for SARA and Other Goodies in the State Authorization Regulations
- Do Closed Captions Help Students Learn?