WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- 3rd Annual SANsational Awards
- House HEA Proposes Changes for Distance Ed, CBE, and State Authorization
- Introducing the Online Learning Efficacy Research Database
- E.U. Regulations that are Enforceable Against U.S. Higher Education Institutions
- Engaging Faculty to Support a Student Persistence Agenda at N. Arizona University