WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- OLC and WCET Ask: “What Keeps You Up at Night?” – Part 1
- The Federal State Authorization for Distance Education Regulation Still Stands
- Data Privacy for Institutes of Higher Education (IHE)
- How Open Educational Resources Give Faculty and Students What They Want
- Submit a Proposal for WCET’s New-Look, Experienced-Focused Annual Meeting