WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Distance Ed Costs and Price: Not as Closely Correlated as You’d Think
- Words can be intimidating: Cybersecurity and Our Role in Higher Education
- System(s) for CBE Readiness: Enabling Student Affordability and Success
- Providing Online Faculty with Support Services Can Make the Difference
- Helping Students with Adaptive Learning: APLU and the University of Mississippi